- Innovation starts with a real focus on human psychology and behavior.
- Not since the 1950’s with the invention of the “Twist-Off®” lug closure has a revolutionary intellectual property innovation become available to capture the closure market.
- Traditionally the food packaging has been designed by the manufacturer and from the manufacturers point of view.
- Innovation in the grocery store is currently being driven by a growing number of retailers focusing on their customers. The industry is currently undergoing a phenomenon called a “Paradigm Shift” changing the focus onto the demands of the consumer rather than those of the manufacturers.
- Consumer Convenience Technologies with the Push Button Closure brings to the consumer a product, which will revolutionize an improved experience opening a vacuum-sealed container giving them Peace of Mind.
- Designed to accommodate all forms and sizes of jars (58mm through 110mm).
- Designed to be implemented through an in-line or off line conversion system.
We are pleased to have this website to serve as a beacon and focal point of our on-going correspondance to support our existing and new client relationships. Should you have any questions about our people, products and processes.
Please do not hesitate to contact us.